Here's the info required to volunteer for the BAA 10K on Sunday, June 25 from 6:30 - 10:30 AM. Our volunteer assignment is Course Monitoring. This team typically breaks up into pairs that are stationed along the course to ensure that the course is safe and clear for participants. This is a great opportunity for a front-row seat to the event! Please follow the directions below to register! Once you have registered, please shoot Dan Davin a text and let him know you have signed up; his # is 508-944-1232. Please sign up with the BAA by WEDNESDAY, MAY 31!
1. Click on this link for registration.
2. Select 'Returning' or 'First Time' Volunteer.
Returning Volunteers: You will need to enter your Volunteer Loyalty Number and zip code. This information was emailed to you on May 9, 2017. There is also a VLN look-up on the application.
3. Complete the personal information.
4. Group Status: Select "yes" next to "I have been given a group name and a pass code and would like to join a group."
5. Find the group name in the drop down list and type the pass code.
Group Name: TVFR
6. Complete the remainder of the application and make note of the on-screen confirmation number. Seeing the on-screen confirmation is indication that you have successfully completed the online application.You must be logged in to sign up for this event. Log in
Signed up so far: Refresh this list
|May 19, 3:54 pm||Coleen Phillips||Yes||Yes||Definitely want to carpool|
|May 20, 10:30 am||Terri Powell||Yes||Yes||Count me for the carpool!|
|May 20, 11:06 am||Amanda Ashley||Yes||Yes|
|May 20, 3:50 pm||Dan Davin||Yes||Yes||It should be fun.|
|May 20, 8:22 pm||Laurie Turenne||Yes||Yes|
|May 21, 7:41 pm||Dawn Palladini||Yes||Yes|
|May 21, 7:53 pm||Amanda Connor||Yes||Yes|
|May 21, 8:04 pm||Thribuvan Parupalli||Yes||Yes|
|May 22, 6:29 am||Dale Fingar||Yes||Yes|
|May 22, 9:11 am||John McCue||Yes||Yes|